Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Benjamin has arrived


Benjamin David Hubble born September 15, 2009 at 6:31 pm, weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 22 3/4 inches long. Benjamin was born with cdh (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia). On the outside Benjamin looks absolutely handsome. On the inside Benjamin is going to need a little work and a lot of praying to get him home.
This picture was taken just 1 hour 9 minutes after Ben was born. Already stabilized and on respirator, he was wide awake. God Bless Him.

4 comments:

  1. Kelly-
    He looks so sweet! Thanks for sharing & I look forward to more good updates in the future! I'll keep Ben & your family in my prayers!

    Christine Poling

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome little guy! We love you guys and are sending prayers and best wishes your way.

    Mike, Amanda, and Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave and Kelly
    Little Benjamin is so adorable!! I miss all of you VERY much and will continue to pray for you. Little Benjamin is quite the fighter and I know he will pull through this, he has both greatgrandmothers fighting for him in his corner!! If you need anything at all please call me. We will continue yo keep all of you in our prayers and try to keep the faith, I know it can be hard in times like these. Give Benjamin a big kiss from us and I will get a hold of you to see when a good time to come see you is.
    Love You,
    Your Favorite Cuz
    Holly and family
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly and Dave,

    Even though we do not get to talk often, I just wanted to let you know that I think of your family every day. I pray for the day you can take Ben home and hold him in your arms. Please know that if there is anything I can do you can always count on me. Just let me know. I love you both. Please keep me updated.
    Your friends,
    The Orrs

    ReplyDelete